Fedex Home Delivery orders must be placed by 10pm on Sunday, 12/17 to reach the East Coast on time.
USPS Priority shipments are not guaranteed to arrive on the estimated date. This means that while we guarantee we will get your shipment out on a date that should get it there on time, we can't guarantee that the Post Office will deliver within the estimated time frame.
- 10pm on December 18 — First-Class Mail
- 10pm on December 19 — Priority Mail
- 10pm on December 21 — Priority Mail Express
In the very unlikely event that your order is placed before these guaranteed deadlines and the shipping carrier does not deliver on time:
1) We will refund 100 percent of the shipping we collected.
2) If it's just too late, your recipient can refuse the package or return it to us and we will provide a full refund.
Please note that wine gifts REQUIRE A SIGNATURE OF SOMEONE 21+. We can't be responsible for delays if your recipient isn't home to sign. To prevent complications, we recommend using a business address or asking your recipient if they expect they will be able to accept it in person during delivery hours.